1) Choose the project and unit you like by considering the location, builder, unit layout and price.
2) Get the unit detail information (including original price, closing cost, upgrade, etc) before placing the assignment offer.
3) Assignment Professional will type up the Assignment Agreement. The Agreement will be conditional on financing, lawyer review and builder consent.
4) Assignment Professional will contact the seller (assignor) to begin negotiations. An Assignment Agreement is presented to the Seller. The Seller may accept, reject, or negotiate the Assignment Agreement.
5) Once the agreement is accepted, Assignment purchaser put the assignment deposit to the real estate brokerage's Trust account.
6) Get in touch with lawyer to review and execute the assignment agreement
7) Get in touch with financial institution to approve the mortgage financing.
8) Get in touch with the developer through Assignment seller to get their consent.
9) Wave the financing and lawyer s review condition in 5 business days.
10) Wave the builder consent condition once the build approves the assignment transaction.